GCI June 2013 Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s June 23, 2013 Full Moon (11:32 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. Thank you for being with us. In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ( GMT/UTC minus 7 hours ) when GCI members in the Global Care Room can do the Care Focus together.* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Global Care Room and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
A NASA weather-modeling study released last month found that the global water cycle is undergoing a gigantic competition for moisture, resulting in a global pattern of increased extreme rain in some areas and prolonged droughts in others areas that can have a large impact on populated regions across the world.
The intensity and frequency of extreme weather has increased on several continents in May and June, causing loss of life and extensive property damage. Germany and Central Europe endured some of the worst flooding of the past decade. China experienced unusual torrential rains, hail and floods. The United States had dozens of tornadoes including two F5 (the most extreme), hail the size of grapefruit, massive flooding and fires raging out of control.
Care Focus: Extreme Weather
1. Let’s start by breathing in love and appreciation to warm the heart and increase our heart coherence.
2. With genuine heart feeling, radiate compassion to all the people who have suffered loss and hardships from the recent weather events throughout the planet. Envision people getting the facilitation they need, without as much delay from man-made complications.
3. Now let’s radiate coherent love into these unrestrained weather patterns and imagine them taking place far out over the ocean or in unpopulated areas to lessen the extreme impact on humanity. Feel the coherent heart energy helping to calm the disturbances in Earth’s energetic fields to help reduce the intensity of extreme weather.
4. Now send heartfelt love and compassion to help ease the tension and violence in Turkey and Syria, and to other major stressors and issues on the planet, according to your heart’s intuitive direction.
5. Next, with feeling, see the planet and humanity shifting into increased peace, connection and cooperation, while seeing the present global fluctuations as all part of a transformational process in which the extremes will eventually subside
After 15 minutes
You can continue to do the Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, after the full moon period, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus
The GCI Steering Committee and Staff
For those of you who are new participants in the synchronized Care Focus, you can see your green marker and the gold light points of others around the world in the Care Room at the same time. Realize that one gold light can represent a family, a group or an entire audience viewing the Care Room and doing the Care Focus together.
* To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org. First time users will need to sign up for access. You can use the e-mail and password that you use for the Global Coherence Initiative website. Then, simply log-in with your e-mail and GCI password.
The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.